THE COMBINED COUNTIES PREMIER
- Hartley Wintney secured promotion to the Ryman South on Saturday 1st April, drawing 0-0 at Chertsey Town. With a 3-2 win against Camberley Town on Monday, the side are 23 points clear at the top.
- The side also won the Combined Counties League Premier last season, finishing ten points clear at the top and losing just four league matches. However, due to ground grading issues, second placed Ashford Town were promoted.
- Recently, Hartley Wintney have gone up and down the Combined Counties Leagues:
2008: Promotion from Division One to Combined Counties Premier
2009: Relegation from Combined Counties Premier to Division One
2012: Promotion from Division One to Combined Counties Premier
- Westfield finished second in the table this season, ten points ahead of third placed Walton & Hersham, but only one team gets promoted to the Ryman South.
- Raynes Park Vale are bottom of the table, losing seven of their last ten games. The side are mathematically relegated, along with 22nd placed Bedfont & Feltham and 21st placed Badshot Lea.
Raynes Park Vale Statistics
- Biggest League Win: 4-0 vs. Chertsey Town on the 24th September
- Biggest League Defeat: 5-0 vs. Westfield on the 13th September & 6-1 vs. Hartley & Wintney on the 11th February
- Longest Winning Run (League Only): Two games (Tuesday 20th September – Saturday 24th September)
- Longest Losing Run (League Only): Three games (Saturday 3rd September – Saturday 17th September)
Bedfont & Feltham Statistics
- Biggest League Win: 4-1 vs. AFC Hayes on Tuesday 15th September & 3-0 vs. CB Hounslow United on Saturday 8th April
- Biggest League Defeat: 5-0 vs. Camberley Town on Saturday 17th December & 7-2 vs. Hartley Wintney on Saturday 28th January
- Longest Winning Run (League Only): Two games (Saturday 18th March – Monday 20th March & Saturday 8th April – Saturday 15th April)
- Longest Losing Run (League Only): Four games (Saturday 8th October – Tuesday 18th October & Monday 2nd January – Saturday 28th January)
Badshot Lea Statistics
- Biggest League Win: 4-1 vs. Chertsey Town on Saturday 4th March
- Biggest League Defeat: 9-0 vs. Hartley & Wintney on Tuesday 27th September
- Longest Winning Run: Two games (Saturday 11th February – Saturday 18th February & Saturday 4th March – Saturday 11th March)
- Longest Losing Run: Five games (Tuesday 23rd August – Tuesday 6th September)
THE COMBINED COUNTIES DIVISION ONE
- Banstead Athletic are Champions of the Combined Counties League Division One with 78 points- 9 points clear of runners-up Redhill. If Banstead defeat Ash United on Saturday, they will end the season on 81 points.
- Martin Smith, who plays for Banstead, is the division’s top goalscorer with 40 goals this season.
- Banstead’s season is not over yet: the side face Worcester Park in the final of the Surrey Premier Cup on Friday 28th April, which will be played at Sutton United FC.
- Redhill have also secured promotion to the Combined Counties Premier, sitting comfortably in 2nd place with 69 points. An emphatic 6-3 win against Cove on Saturday sealed their promotion.
The side still have two league games to play, visiting AC London tomorrow night and hosting Bagshot on Saturday.
Redhill are in the final of the league cup, where they will face AC London.
- Kieran Campbell, who plays for Redhill, is the second highest scorer in the division with 32 goals.
- Dorking FC will no longer compete in the Combined Counties League Division One as they join Dorking Wanderers next season.